Children comprehensive eye exams (19 yrs and under)
Did you know?
- OHIP covers eye exams for this age group
- eye exams are important to monitor visual development –early detection is important
When should children have their eyes examined?
- 6 months of age
- 3 years of age
- yearly after age 3
Eye See… Eye Learn program
- program offers free eyeglasses to children when required
- all junior kindergarten students may participate
- 80% of classroom learning comes directly through vision
West London Optometry is proud to be part of this exciting new program. We are committed to helping children get their best start to learning. We enjoy working with children and we use age appropriate testing materials and equipment. Contact us to book your child’s appointment.